ADA Website Conformance
The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns in regards to the accessibility of any particular web page on our website, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305 532-0200. If you do encounter any accessibility issue, we will do our best to assist you.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club.
425 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, Florida 33139
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
- Accessible entry and passage doors (Front door 41" width and room doors 32" width
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility (the ADA parking is 116” in width)
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance that is graded to the parking lot
- Accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair accessible elevator (currently under repair)
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Valet parking
- Widened doorways and maneuvering space
- Ground floor rooms (in case of emergency)
- Roll-in shower
- Service support animals welcome